LACLJ is proud to have been named a finalist for the LA2050 2021 Grants Challenge! With your support, we can win up to $100,000 to provide free legal representation for immigrant survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Between Monday, June 21st, 2021 9:00am PST and Monday, June 28th, 2021 5:00pm PST, members of the public may vote for our nonprofit online. The nonprofit with the most votes in each category will win $100,000!
By voting for LACLJ, you’ll be voting for equity, safety, and justice for survivors in our community. Every dollar counts so we can continue to provide free legal and advocacy services for low-income families who otherwise wouldn’t be able to access these important resources. Help connect survivors to justice and vote today!
- Members of the public may vote once per goal category for a total of five votes.
- Voters must be at least 14 years old and a US resident.
- To participate in the My LA2050 Grants Challenge, voters must sign in with their mobile phone or email address.
- Voters signing in by phone will receive an SMS text message with a confirmation code to enter.
- Voters signing in by email will be sent an email message with a confirmation link to press.
- Voters must confirm their vote for their vote to count.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD
The nonprofit with the most votes wins the largest grant prize! Help us spread the word and share our graphic on your social media pages.
Sample Post: “@laclj is amazing nonprofit serving survivors of domestic violence in LA. They are a finalist in LA2050’s Grant Challenge. If they get the most votes in their “Connect” category, they win $100,000 to serve even more survivors! Voting is now through June 28th. Please join me in voting here: https://challenge.la2050.org/2021/connect/los-angeles-center-for-law-and-justice/”