LACLJ offers downloadable PDF handouts for survivors and others who want information about different subjects connected to law and domestic and sexual violence. All handouts are in both English and Spanish unless they are specifically labelled otherwise.
*All resources open PDFs into a new browser tab
Information about Domestic Violence
- Survivors Guide 2019 (English)
- Survivors Guide 2019 (Español)
- Domestic Violence Information
- Causes and Effects of Trauma
- Safety Planning (English)
- Safety Planning (Español)
Information About Representing Yourself In Court
Information about Child Custody Hearings
- Child Custody Mediation
- Child Custody Definitions
- Child Custody Hearing Tips
- Changing a Custody Order
- Domestic Violence and Child Custody
Information about Other Local Services
As a service to survivors and others involved in high-conflict custody cases, LACLJ presents the video BETWEEN TWO PARENTS, created by the Los Angeles Superior Court. BETWEEN TWO PARENTS offers many of the lessons provided by extended parenting education classes in an hour-long format.
Between Two Parents was created by the Los Angeles Superior Court Family Court Services Department, with funds provided by the Los Angeles Shriver Custody Project.